OneRadio Announces a Major Development with the new OneRadio V1.0 System
— April 12, 2021
“A single JTM25 delivers 10 GB/s RF data making it challenging to design a system capable of capturing the entire spectrum”. said John Walczak, HW Architect of OneRadio Corporation. “A PCIe based system offered the best form factor and performance for what is required. It is also an architecture that allows us to scale to address future needs”.
- Apr 12, 2021: OneRadio Announces a Major Development with the new OneRadio V1.0 System
- Dec 02, 2019: OneRadio Announces Grant of High Dynamic Range Transceiver Patent
- Dec 05, 2017: Security researchers sign up to be the first customers for OneRadio’s signal receiver
- Dec 05, 2017: OneRadio Announces First Customer for their Wide-Band Receiver Platform
- May 04, 2017: UW CoMotion Spinout OneRadio takes the wraps off its wideband radio receiver